- All floorball bets will be settled on 60 minutes play unless specifically stated otherwise. If 60 minutes play is not completed for any reason, then all bets will be void.
Betting in Play
- All floorball bets in running will be settled on 60 minutes play unless specifically stated otherwise. When scores are displayed in running, every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the score and game situation. However no liability is accepted for incorrect information displayed.
- If a match is abandoned all bets will be void, except for those markets which have been unconditionally determined. If an official result is declared, then all bets stand.
Period Betting - 20 mins only
- Each 20-minute period is treated as a separate 'mini-match' and therefore your selection must score more goals than the other team within the chosen period to win. Any existing score in the match is not carried forward, and so for the purposes of Period Betting, every period is considered as starting 0-0, as no goals have yet been scored in the period.
- For example, if your selected team wins a match 2-0, scoring in the 1st and 3rd periods, the period scores would be 1-0, 0-0 and 1-0. If you had bet on the team to win "2nd Period Betting - 20 mins only", although your team won the match, the winning selection for Period 2 would actually be "Draw".