The documentation needed to verify your account is:
1) Personal Identification - Chose one of the following list and all 4 corners of the document, your name, your photo, date of birth and expiry date must be visible.
National Identification Card.
2) Address Verification - Chose one of the following list, within less than 3 months and your name, your address, the sender’s logo/name and a date must be visible
Copy of Bank Statement
3) Payment Verification - Chose of the following list. All 4 corners of the card, the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card’s number, your name and expiry date must be visible. For your own safety, please cover the remaining digits and the 3-digit CVV/CVC code on the back of the card.
Sportsbetting.com account registered Credit or Debit Card (Front only and back covering the CVV code before sending it, for security purposes).
Copy of Credit or Debit Card account statement of a Sportsbetting.com registered card (less than 3 months old).
Copy of bank statement - must have Betfair transaction or card number visible on it (less than 3 months old).
Photos taken with your mobile camera, tablet or laptop are accepted as proof as long as they are taken in good lighting condition and quality.
You can send these documents By e-mail: email@example.com
Certain restrictions will apply to your account if you do not successfully
complete the 'Identification Process' (KYC). However, you can have full access to
your account again once this process is completed.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team via live chat or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware:
- The documents must be clear and legible. If this is not the case processing time may be longer and may result in temporary account suspension.
- For your personal security please blank out all digits except for the last four of the account and card numbers, leaving the start and expiry date visible.
- Please send documents that state your residential address. Regrettably, documents addressed to a PO Box number are unacceptable for validation.