To place wagers on the sportsbetting.com app, it will need to access your Location Services information. Once you have loaded the website on your Android device and successfully logged in, you will see a banner located at the top of the screen that will prompt you to download the app for Android. Tap the banner, choose the state for which you are located, and follow the prompts for download and installation.
Below are tips on how to enable location services for different versions of Android mobile operating systems.
If an app has permission to use your device’s location, it can use your device’s approximate location, precise location, or both.
- Open your device's Settings
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap on the sportsbetting.com
- Tap Permissions.
- Tap More>More and then All permissions.
- Under Location, you can review the type of location the app uses. If you don't see Location, this app doesn't find or use your device’s location.
Approximate location: The app can see that your device is within a large area, a few hundred meters wide.
Precise location: The app can see your device’s exact location, like a dot on a map.